Whole Foods Market Overview
Whole Foods Market is now hiring for a variety of full-time and part-time grocery store jobs in your area. With more than 350 stores and growing, Whole Foods Market is seeking the best hourly workers to become a part of the team. Whole Foods Market offers a number of entry-level positions that can help kick start your retail career. Keep reading to see how you can land a new job whether full-time or part-time at Whole Foods Market.
Working at Whole Foods Market
We recruit the best people we can to become part of our team. We empower them to make their own decisions, creating a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and are highly motivated to succeed. We look for people who are passionate about food. We also look for well-rounded human beings who will help build our locations into profitable and beneficial members of their communities.
- Good atmosphere, great opportunity to advance, modest wage at supervisor and higher management levels, good job benefits.
- Pleasant work environment, friendly employees and fair pay.
- Their are plenty of opportunities to turn this hourly job into an hourly career! I love it here!
- The pay is fair, job benefits are great. Management seems to really care about the hourly employees.
- The store I worked in offered a great work life balance and had a very positive work environment. You can learn a lot and advance if you’re willing to work for it.
- Sometimes my work hours were scattered all over the place leaving me to wonder if my manager knew anything about planning.
- Inexperienced management and they also show favoritism at times.
- The pay could be a little better.
Whole Foods Market Job Titles & Pay
The hourly wages posted for Whole Foods Market have been obtained from public employment sources. Please be aware that salaries and hourly wages vary from store-to-store based upon location, your level of experience and the job type (full-time or part-time jobs).
- Associate Team Leader: $15.00 – $20.00/hour
- Bakery Team Member: $10.00 – $14.00/hour
- Buyer: $10.00 – $16.00/hour
- Cashier: $8.00 – $12.00/hour
- Customer Service: $8.00 – $12.00/hour
- Front End Supervisor: $11.00 – $18.00/hour
- Prepared Foods Cook: $10.00 – $16.00/hour
- Prepared Foods Team Member: $10.00 – $17.00/hour
- Produce Team Member: $10.00 – $14.00/hour
- Specialty/Wine Team Member: $10.00 – $17.00/hour
- Team Leader: $20.00 – $27.00/hour
- Team Member: $10.00 – $15.00/hour
Whole Foods Market Job Interview Questions
Do you have an upcoming job interview at your local Whole Foods Market grocery store? Below are several examples of questions that were asked during previous job interviews as reported by other job seekers.
- Why do you want to work for Whole Foods Market?
- What is your favorite Whole Foods core value and why?
- Tell me a time when you have a problem with a customer and how did you resolve it?
- How would you handle an upset customer?
- If you saw a customer drop and break a glass bottle of orange juice, what would you do?
- The job interview consisted of a Phone Interview, a 1:1 Interview, a Drug Test and a Background Check.
Whole Foods Market Job Benefits
Working at Whole Foods Market has it’s benefits. Things like an open and inviting work environment, paid training, work life balance and our awesome company culture. We even allow our employees to vote every three years on what benefits they want most.
- health insurance
- paid time off
- retirement savings
- generous store discount
- and more.
Whole Foods Market Job Application
Whole Foods Market has a variety of grocery store jobs that include full-time, part-time and seasonal job opportunities. To start the hiring process, click on a job title below and fill out a Whole Foods Market job application online. If you don’t see a local job below enter your zip code to see Whole Foods Market job openings in your area.