Toys R Us is now hiring for a variety of full-time and part-time retail jobs in your area. With more than 1,600 retail stores in 35 countries, Toys R Us employs over 70,000 people worldwide and generates over $13 billion in annual revenue. Toys R Us also owns and operates Babies “R” Us, FAO Schwarz, KB Toys, eToys.com, and Toys.com.
Seasonal Jobs: For the 2012 holiday shopping season, Toys“R”Us has announced plans to hire 45,000 seasonal employees for its stores and distribution centers nationally. This is an increase from last year, when it hired about 40,000 seasonal workers. Fill out an online application today to begin the hiring process. Seasonal jobs get filled quickly due to their flexible work schedule.
|Minimum Age Requirement:||16 years old|
|Job Types:||full-time, part-time, seasonal|
|Job Titles:||Cashiers, Bike Assemblers, Shift Leaders, Stockers, Managers|
|Competitors:||GameStop, Target, Walmart|
Find Toys R Us Job Openings Near You
Enter your zip code to get started
If you enjoy working with people and possess excellent customer service skills, working one of the many hourly jobs at Toys R Us might be for you. The work environment at Toys R Us is one that fosters a collaborative work environment that encourages teamwork. Our employees trust and respect one another and draws on the diverse background of each and every employee in order to create a safe work environment.
Whether you’re looking for a full time job or a part time job, consider an hourly job at Toys R Us. Our flexible work schedules make our in-store hourly jobs great for working students, teens and those looking for a second job to supplement their income. Submit your Toys R Us job application today!
- Toys R Us has a very good work environment which is better than most other retail and fast food jobs I’ve had in the past.
- I was paid a good hourly wage ($7.75 per hour) which is slightly above minimum wage.
- The atmosphere and very friendly work environment. Every hourly employee at my store is very nice!
- Management seems to know what they are doing.
- Flexible work schedule. This is a part time teen job for me so a flexible work schedule is a must!
- I love that I have a part time job with Toys R Us and they give me job benefits/health insurance.
- I wish they wouldn’t hire so many people for their seasonal jobs. They ended up cutting the hours from those of us already working here.
- The screaming kids. I wouldn’t recommend this part time hourly job unless you like to be around kids all day long.
- Shifts can be long at times and then I have to help clean the store before I leave.
The hourly wages posted for Toys R Us have been obtained from public employment sources. Please be aware that salaries and hourly wages vary from store-to-store based upon location, your level of experience and the job type (full-time or part-time jobs).
- Sales Associate: $7.00 – $14.00/hour
- Cashier: $6.00 – $12.00/hour
- Department Supervisor: $9.00 – $18.00/hour
- Customer Service Associate: $8.00 – $11.00/hour
- Stocker: $7.00 – $9.00/hour
- Human Resources Supervisor: $9.00 – $15.00/hour
- Store Receiving Specialist: $9.00 – $15.00/hour
- Overnight Stocker: $8.00 – $12.00/hour
- Bike Assembler: $8.00 – $12.00/hour
- Assistant Store Manager: $32,000 – $62,000/year
Do you have an upcoming job interview at your local Toys R Us retail store? Below are several examples of questions that were asked during previous job interviews as reported by other job seekers.
- Why do you want to work for Toys R Us?
- How have past work experiences made you a good fit for this hourly job?
- How would you describe excellent customer service?
- How would you try to sell me a Tonka dump truck?
- Are you a people person?
- Do you have any retail experience?
- What would you do if an irritated customer approached you?
For more tips and advice on how to prepare for your next job interview, be sure to view our library of job interview tips.
Toys R Us believes in providing their employees with something more than just a paycheck. Not only does every employee receive competitive pay, but also a benefits package that is one of the best in the retail industry. Employees receive medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, as well as a 401(k) with a generous company match program and a wide range of other benefits.
- Insurance Coverage
- Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Days
- Saving for Your Future
- Matching Gifts Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
Apply Online- To begin the hiring process immediately you will have to fill out a Toys R Us application online. Click on the APPLY button below to take the first step at getting a new job at Toys R Us. If the locations near you are not currently hiring new employees your application form will be kept on file for future job openings.APPLY ONLINE