Starbucks is now hiring! Would you like to work at a Starbucks? Each store hires and manages its own part-time and full-time partners (employees). Review the Starbucks jobs below then apply online or fill out an online job application for a chance to start a new career at Starbucks Coffee.
|Minimum Age Requirement:||16 years old (14 in Montana)|
|Job Types:||full-time, part-time, seasonal, temporary|
|Job Titles:||Baristas and Managers|
|Competitors:||Caribou, Dunkin, McDonald’s|
Enter your zip code to get started
- I worked at Starbucks while in school. Flexible work schedule, good pay and fun atmosphere made this a great part time job.
- Getting benefits with a part-time job is amazing.
- Flexible work schedule and the advancement opportunities are there for people who want it.
- Competitive salary and flexible work schedule.
- Perfect entry level job for someone like me that just graduated high school.
- Great co-workers, training, good pay and flexible hours made this my favorite job to date.
- Demanding customers can be a challenge.
- Salary for management is not high enough.
- My clothes smell like coffee.
- Sharing tips makes it unfair and some of us work harder than others.
Job Titles & Pay
The hourly wages and salaries posted below for Starbucks jobs have been collected from online public employment sources. Please note that salaries and hourly wages vary from store-to-store based upon location, your level of experience and the job type.
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time
Pay Range: $6.00 – $13.00/hour
Summary: As a Starbucks Barista, you will create the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles and best of all, you’ll be part of a company that is consistently rated as a great place to work and the people here love what they do.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay Range: $25,000 – $40,000/year
Summary: As an Assistant Manager at Starbucks, your job is to contribute to the Starbucks success by assisting the store manager in executing store operations. This job assists and supervises a team of store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers and partners. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay Range: $32,000 – $60,000/year
Summary: This could be just the place to start your career in retail management. As a Starbucks Store Manager, your Starbucks store will be an important part of the local community. You’ll help your store partners make connections with the customers they see every day. You’ll lead your store’s operations, staffing, customer satisfaction, product quality, financial performance and team development. Best of all, you’ll help your team create a welcoming environment. Starbucks is consistently rated as a great place to work and the people here love what they do.
The Starbucks job interview questions posted below are several examples of questions that might be asked of you when you interview for an hourly job at Starbucks. Please read each one and practice giving an answer to each question.
- Describe a time in your career when you had to overcome an obstacle.
- Have you ever offended a customer and what did you do to make things right?
- What would you do if you witnessed an employee stealing from the tip jar?
- How well can you multitask and describe a time when you had to do it under pressure.
- Does it bother you to have to clean up after other people?
- If you served a drink to a customer and they returned 5 minutes later to complain, what would you do?
- How have past work experiences prepared you for a Barista job at Starbucks?
For more tips and advice on how to prepare for your next job interview, be sure to view our library of job interview tips.
Most job interviews consist of a Phone Interview, a 1:1 Interview, a Drug Test and a Background Check.
Starbucks offers job benefits to those employees working as little as 20 hours per week. Benefits include but not limited to:
- 401(k) savings plan
- stock options
- health insurance
Apply Online- To begin the hiring process online, simply click here to enter your zip code and start the official hiring process. Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the online application process.
Apply In Person- To apply for a Starbucks career in person, simply download and complete the Starbucks job application (PDF). Once you have filled in the application in its entirety you can locate your nearest Starbuck’s location by using our store locator. Take your completed application to your local hiring manager.