Chipotle is now hiring Crew Members, Kitchen Managers and Restaurant Store Managers in all of their stores. Working at Chipotle comes with great benefits as well as a promotion path that is second to none. Did you know that 97% of their store managers started out rolling burritos?
Learn more about working at Chipotle below and once you realize what a great opportunity it is to work at Chipotle, search for local job openings near you and apply online today!
|Minimum Age Requirement:||16 years old|
|Job Types:||full-time, part-time|
|Job Titles:||Crew Members, Kitchen Managers and Managers|
|Competitors:||Qdoba, Taco Bell, Panera Bread|
Find Chipotle Job Openings Near You
Enter your zip code to get started
- This was my first job while going to school and the flexible schedule and friendly managers made it an awesome job.
- Great managers and an overall fun place to start a new career.
- I like that managers start at the bottom and work their way up. They treat is with respect.
- Benefits are decent for a fast food job.
- I’m allowed to make my own decisions and management is there when I need them.
- I’m a newbie to the workforce and they gave me on-the-job training. I’m very grateful.
- Benefits are decent for crew members.
- The pay seems low for this type of work.
- Sometimes I have to work 45 hours in a week.
- Hourly pay for the crew seems low in my store.
- Working hours are way too long. I wish they would hire more people to help out.
The hourly wages and salaries posted below for Chipotle jobs have been collected from online public employment sources. Please note that salaries and hourly wages vary from store-to-store based upon location, your level of experience and the job type.
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time
Pay Range: $8.00 – $10.00/hour
Summary: Crew members prepare and serve our delicious food all the while providing superior customer service. When you’re not preparing food you are expected to chip-in with other areas of our restaurant. Cleaning equipment, cooking food, filling out prep sheets are just several other tasks required of our crew members.
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time
Pay Range: $10.00 – $13.00/hour
Summary: Our kitchen managers prepare foods, sautee vegetables and grill meats. Kitchen managers are responsible for making sure our food tastes delicious. Ordering food, keeping the kitchen clean and training crew members is also the responsibility of the kitchen manager.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay Range: $38,000 – $53,000/year
Summary: Providing leadership skills and making sure all company policies and procedures are being followed is just a few responsibilities of the general manager. General managers train and mentor crew members, comply with all safety policies and provide outstanding customer service at all times. When not performing the role of manager we expect our managers to chip in and help the crew members.
The Chipotle job interview questions posted below are several examples of questions that might be asked of you when you interview for an hourly job at Chipotle. Please read each one and practice giving an answer to each question.
- Why do you want to work at Chipotle?
- What do you know about working at Chipotle?
- If hired, what would you bring to the table?
- What is your favorite item on the menu? Why?
- If a customer returned their food stating that it was made incorrectly, yet it was made properly, what would you do?
- Give me three reasons why I should hire you.
- What previous work experience makes you qualified for this job?
For more tips and advice on how to prepare for your next job interview, be sure to view our library of job interview tips.
Most job interviews consist of a Phone Interview, a 1:1 Interview, a Drug Test and a Background Check.
- Restaurants are closed New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401 (k) – company match and 100% vested after one year of continuous employment
- Eat free during work
To apply for a Chipotle career you must apply online. You can begin the hiring process by clicking on the APPLY button below where you can begin to complete the official Chipotle application online. Chipotle offers full-time, part-time and seasonal jobs that vary depending on the location and time of year.APPLY ONLINE NOW